An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard and a German are all standing watching a street performer do some excellent juggling. The juggler notices that the four gentlemen have a very poor view, so he stands up on a large wooden box and calls out, “Can you all see me now?”
Took me about ten minutes to finally understand this
It helps if you read it in the accents….
remember last summer when american eagle had that modelling contest where you submit your picture to get votes and if you get into the top 20 votes your picture is displayed at times square in new york
i submitted this photo of me about to sneeze
i placed 12th and i was on the times square billboard for two weeks
i hate each and every single one of you all
I thought I was pregnant. So I peed on a stick.
I was wrong, thankfully.
- Me: Doesn't feel like masturbating
- Me: Masturbates anyway
- Disney characters in other Disney movies
- Disney Trivia: Villains
- Must Know Secrets of Disneyland
- Disney’s Newest Tween Stars
- Our Favorite Disney Stars All Grown up
- 15 Disney Movies You’ve Never Heard Of
- The Cutest Disney tattoos
- Awesome Disney Image Quotes
- Memorable Disney Quotes
- Disney’s Cutest Couples
- Realistic Disney Characters
- Incredible Disney Drawings